- Fire incident reports are considered public record and are available upon request. Fire reports are available at out Administrative Office during normal business hours, 8:00am to 4:30pm. Our office is located at 5160 NW Milner Dr. Port St. Lucie, FL 34983.
- It is suggested that the Fire Prevention Department is contacted by phone at 772-621-3344 to ensure the report is available.
- The date, time, and address of the incident is requested to process the request. Provide the incident number when available.
- If the exact date is unknown, please provide the incident location and approximate month and year of the incident.
- For fire loss research on a property address or extensive fire property research (only on public places), please provide property location, date and year parameters to be researched.
Note: Fire reports are public records with exception of arson investigation reports unless closed.