Virtual Meeting Instructions
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 286.011, Florida Statutes, and Governor DeSantis’ Executive Orders 20-51, 20-52, 20-91, 20-92, 20-112 and 20-179 in which the Governor declared a public health emergency, a state of emergency and executed a “Safer at Home” order, Phase 1, 2 and 3 Recovery, as well as the adoption by the St. Lucie County Board of Fire Commissions of Resolution 689-20, there is a recommendation to limit public gatherings. The previously scheduled and noticed October 21, 2020, Fire Board meeting will be conducted as a VIRTUAL/TELECONFERENCE MEETING. The VIRTUAL/TELECONFERENCE MEETING will be held at 3:00 p.m. The meeting agenda will be available at https://slcfd.com/AgendaCenter.
How to View the Meeting
You can view the virtual meeting live on our SLCFD Facebook Live page.
How to Provide Public Comment
Public comments may be submitted in advance of the meeting to PublicComments@slcfd.org. Public comment emails must be sent by 2:30 p.m. on October 21, 2020. Any submissions received after the deadline may not be read during the meeting but will be included as part of the record.
Americans With Disabilities Information
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, persons needing special accommodations to participate in this proceeding must contact the St. Lucie County Fire District’s Human Resources Division (772) 621-3400, at least 48 hours prior to the time of the scheduled meeting.
- COVID-19 Response Protocol Public Health Emergency Executive Order # 20-51
- Emergency Management COVID-19 Local Government Public Meetings Executive Order #20-69
- Emergency Management COVID-19 Public Health Emergency Executive Order #20-52
- Essential Services and Activities During COVID-19 Executive Order #20-91
- Florida Attorney General Advisory Legal Opinion
- Resolution 689-20 to Approve Virtual Meetings 04 15 20